Has this ever happened to anyone?

blasterdubai

Dec 2, 2010
I was riding my Blaster like in 6th gear going really fast (on sand) and the bike just turned off on me, just like that, i think it was when i held the clutch to let the bike roll...
Is this bad or something?
P.S i just kicked it again and started straight away, it happened twice.

I was riding my Blaster like in 6th gear going really fast (on sand) and the bike just turned off on me, just like that, i think it was when i held the clutch to let the bike roll...
Is this bad or something?
P.S i just kicked it again and started straight away, it happened twice.

i have had mine stall out immediately when it was running hot, mabey you are running lean? also is the little cap on top of your spark plug screwed on tight?

i have had mine stall out immediately when it was running hot, mabey you are running lean? also is the little cap on top of your spark plug screwed on tight?

Ya i think i was running hot, but i just kicked it again and it started, im not sure but my idle is very low, anything got to do with it?

sounds like the motor was full out, and if the idle was low, when you let off the throttle it wasnt enough to keep it running......

i have seen this many times in racing go karts..... we run or motors with the idle very low. it will idle if you start it and let it idle, but if your racing and on the track with it wide open, and let off to quick it will shut the motor off...... we kinda do it for a safety feature.

also, never, ever pull the clutch at wide open to let it coast, thats what welds the ball bearing to the clutch rod, trust me, i did it