handlebar spacer

coggonbrien

Oct 12, 2010
Iowa
Hey folks my handle bar sits too low (long legs) to comfortable turn full radius. is the best way to gain some space to make a spacer or are there other alternatives?

Thanks,
David

i have a clamp that should raise the bars roughly an inch higher. but you will need to use a fat bar handlebar though. also you can use this clamp to mount light to it, so you can take off the ugly stock one.

just find another pair of standard blaster bar clamps and place them upside down on the steering column (hollow up), rest your bars in the new clamps and put your old clamps ontop of that, you will need longer bolts.

or you could buy my sweet clamp, it has everything you need but new handlebars. i can even tell you how you can help lower vibration in your handlebars with it.

or you could buy my sweet clamp, it has everything you need but new handlebars. i can even tell you how you can help lower vibration in your handlebars with it.

hey mr.salesman you sticking your foot in the door! do you sell vacuum cleaners and wonder mops on your off days?:)...but wait theres more!

sorry for tampering with your potential sale;) haha

well like i said, my clamp is better, offers more things to better you riding and it looks great. but it isn't going to be cheap like using two cheap ugly, stock clamp.

i dont have pictures of it on me, but this is what it looks like these
ttlightsystemplain.jpg

ttlightsystemexample.jpg

more like the second picture. where the lights connect to the bottom mount.
the mount i have doesn't come with lights though. i will take pictures of the mount i have.

no f*cking idea. i am just selling one mount that didn't work for my set up because i already have a fat bar stem and this needs to mount to a stock stem.