Handlebar help....your input.

Honda Dave

Jun 18, 2011
Franklin,Ohio
i have an 02 blaster with stock bars that are bent beat and thrashed
WP_000096.jpg

i like the feel of these ok but from my bmx riding i love wide and taller bars . Does anyone here have any idea of some slightly bigger bars that they like i need brand names and size would be great.
Thanks Dave

fly racing vintage bend rockymountainatvmc.com thats where i got them or pro taper evo bars i like them 2

well as you can see from my $300 blaster it needs lots of love but i think some new levers bars and grab bar rear plastics and a few other goodies should be nice . where does everyone get there stuff from? i know from my bmx days Danscomp.com was the best place.and it was close to me .

i prefer rockymountainatvmc.com, denniskirk.com, or rougeperformanceproducts.com. these sites have everything you need

Ebay, rockymountainatvmc.com, For Sale section here.

Also be sure to move that clutch cable off your header pipe. Don't want to melt the cable.

yeah i noticed that too one of many things to fix over all its not too bad and for 300 bucks holy crap i am stoked. thanks for the info the rockymountian site is great thanks again guys. hope to have a nice setup like everyone on here

ok complete retarded question but with these pro taper or even tusk big bars will i need anything else like risers ?

I got it from my brother in law he is 14 and buying a warrior and needed money to get it so i wass suckered into this but i like it was better than my four trax tank lol

I've got Pro-Taper bars on my '95 Blaster, they've been through hell and back even 1 wreck were the previous owner flipped it 20+ times, idk what kind or size they are cuz he also bought the blaster with them on, I'd go Pro-Taper they are awesomeI:I

seriously thanks guys i think i am going to go with a ez pull lever and these tusk big bars just not sure if i need this 79.00 big bar kit or not lol i feel like a noob in Call Of Duty