h4 bulb mod and front skid

reagor

May 23, 2012
nj
www.google.com
i know youve all missed my craptastic mods so heres a couple new ones

f8NV0.jpg

i mounted a h4 bulb in the blaster headlight,brighter than stock and no failure yet still gets dim when idling (might be doing the battery install mod from the forum) i took an old headlight harness and hached the end off and soldered femal spade terminals on the end (i didnt havea h4 plug handy), then i had to bend the bulb tabs at like 45* to make everything fit in the housing

the bulb is just held in by mechanics wire as you can see

the fron skids are because the plastic belly skid decided to bend down like a chin spoiler, i just bent some alum flatbar in the vice and used wide head por rivits on the rear (with a peice of scrap alum on the inside of the frame...the front bumper bolts are the only things holding it to the bike, the rivets go through the plastic

and thats my dog trying to hitch a ride on my friend quad trailer, and yes thats a scion towing a trailer

i got my aarms on too but i was rushing to go ride, ill take some done pics when i get a chance, man they really took the pogo outa the front shocks, i can believe how much nicer she rides with em. and front brake are so much fun