gsxr rear caliper

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
i saw one of my bro's on here was running a gsxr rear caliper, << need pics
i just won a sweet polished unit on ebay for $10, and got a banshee master cylinder setup for $20 to go with it, got any pics of how ya mounted the caliper and/or the bracket ya made for it??? might save me an hour or so of pissin around, but looks like its gonna be pretty easy......

gsxr.jpg

i actually bought 2 gixxer calipers, i wanted street cause they're dual piston, the first one i bought outright for $25, looks clean and has like new pads and the line, then i saw this blinger, and bid $10 and got it????, i figure if stuff is chrome or polished, then the paint wont chip off when i punish it, and all the bling in the world wont keep me from ridin it like i stole it

i actually bought 2 gixxer calipers, i wanted street cause they're dual piston, the first one i bought outright for $25, looks clean and has like new pads and the line, then i saw this blinger, and bid $10 and got it????, i figure if stuff is chrome or polished, then the paint wont chip off when i punish it, and all the bling in the world wont keep me from ridin it like i stole it

Well said...... I:I