GSXR Rear brakes, leak down tester, tusk bumper, misc small parts

myusername

Jun 9, 2010
Marysville, Ohio
I have a gsxr rear brake setup from Awk08. He made this setup for my frame which has had the cable tabs cut off and smoothed out, so unless you plan on cutting all yours off I'm sure awk might be able to set you up with the correct master cylinder bracket you need for the frame. The caliper bracket will work just fine though. I also do not have the pedal. I would like to see $40+shipping

Also have a bearing carrier painted white, bearings should be good they have low hours on them. $15 plus shipping

I have a leakdown tester that I bought from a member on here several years back, I believe slickerthanyou(?) maybe. If I remember right this was one of the first few that he sold. I do not have the exhaust plug anymore, but that can be made pretty easily or just use an expandable plug maybe. $10+ship

I have a tusk front bumper in pretty good shape. The mounting tabs may be tweaked just a little bit but is still bolted up just fine. $30+ship

I have a couple other small parts such as a rear sprocket and carrier, rear disk in good shape, and foot pegs. Make an offer or they will end up in the scrap pile soon.

All these parts have been sitting in the garage for a year or so, but are all in working condition. I used to be on this forum all the time, but have since got out of riding and sold off most of my stuff. I have a few parts left I'm finding as I clean out the garage and would like to see it go to someone who can use it before it ends up in the scrap yard. If I find anything else I will update the list. All prices are OBO and I will get pictures up as soon as I can find out how to upload them from my phone

I believe the brakes, bumper, foot pegs and sprocket hub are all sold pending payment

I also found a TORS delete throttle cable and cap, and some vito's jets. I also have a stock carb that's been sitting and will probably at least need cleaned.

I also have a steering stem that has been extended using two stems welded together, with a pipe in the middle, it should be 1.5" or 2" longer than stock.

Make an offer on any parts you may need

Brakes, Bumper, Tors cable delete stuff, jets, sprocket hub, and foot pegs all sold and shipping out now.

Sorry for not getting pictures up guys, I'm just on my phone and it wont let me upload pictures because they wont go small enough. Please message me for pictures and I'll text them to you.

Also, the more I look at this leakdown tester, the more I realize its just a piece of garbage. It worked fine, and should still work, but damn it looks like a piece of junk so unless someone really wants it i'm just going to throw it away

How much are you looking to get for the stem. I will take the leak down tester if you still have it.