GSXR Rear Brake Done!!!

DirtDiggler

DUNEFREEK
Nov 24, 2009
Tacoma , Wa
Heres the rear brake , finally got it mounted . I need to buy the right nyloc nuts and lock washers , I'll do that Monday , got the Monster Jam to go to tonight !!!
57a617a2.jpg
d66726a7.jpg
1d0db52b.jpg
944d5273.jpg

sweet bro, for some reason that all looks familiar, wasnt hard at all was it????

thats why i chose to do the gsxr, i could plainly see the 2 holes would bolt right up to a bracket when looking at the ebay ad

got to use mine this weekend for the first time. after i FINALLY got them bled. and damn was it nice. ive been rolling on front brakes only for a while. and drum at that. and having back brakes was amazing.

well if awk ever gets me them brackets I'll do mine lol j/j man

all brackets promised will be in the mail by the weekend, got started today, and no none of the brackets pictured above are mine, wojo has them but had to modify the rear his caliper was different, but he did a fine job

nice work!!!! gsxr seeems like the way to go for a blaster....i got one as well and again thanks to awk for the bracket

my caliper is from a 96 600 , as long as it is a dual piston , and the pads are trapped by the slide pins , it will work . I was testing it out this weekend , and dammit , my kicker at the bottom of the stroke hits the master cylinder , I'm gonna move it down and in , that will fix the problem .

Ok cool thanks man. i had that problem as well with my shee set-up, i just bent the kicker out a lil for clearance