graph-lite front wheel spacers

NEONNIGHT34609

Dec 19, 2010
FLORIDA
i won these a while ago and have since changed my mind about using them.These are solid graph-lite 1" each spacer and fit 4X156 bolt pattern. I will include the Eight Bolts that are needed on a little boogered still useable but any hardware store should have one there nothing special. 45 shipped
wmwheel-spacers-4.jpg

wmwheel-spacers-1.jpg

"DUDE" i was going to use them but ended up getting off set wheels. i cleared it with him before i listed them. thanks for your input but its really not needed I:I
dude, slicker gave them away cuz he couldn't sell them. idk why u entered if u were gonna just sell them

Ill give u 10 for them. Im doubting anyone else is going to give you any more, now that info was given. Not to mention used spacers with useable bolts go for 20 on ebay. I just picked up a full set of aluminum g force spacers front and rear for 30 so id say its reasonable and pure profit to u nonetheless..

if you just got a full set why do you even need to make an "offer" on these? it makes no difference what i gave from them or if i won them. i bet if you won a car that you didnt need you would not just give it away would ya? lets be real here people. like i said i did the right thing before i listed them and contacted the member i won them from. thanks for bumping the post because i forgot to edit them as SOLD and to a board member. anyone could have played the contest as much as i did to win these but most people didn't. so your paying for my time not the product hahaha. i have sold many things here CHEAP to help out other members. I EVEN MADE A DONATION TO THE BOARD WHEN I WON THESE. JUST LIKE I SAID I WOULD IN THE CONTEST BUT I FAIL TO SEE ANYONE REMEMBERING THAT FACT I:I i love this board. the next contest is when?
Ill give u 10 for them. Im doubting anyone else is going to give you any more, now that info was given. Not to mention used spacers with useable bolts go for 20 on ebay. I just picked up a full set of aluminum g force spacers front and rear for 30 so id say its reasonable and pure profit to u nonetheless..

if you just got a full set why do you even need to make an "offer" on these? it makes no difference what i gave from them or if i won them. i bet if you won a car that you didnt need you would not just give it away would ya? lets be real here people. like i said i did the right thing before i listed them and contacted the member i won them from. thanks for bumping the post because i forgot to edit them as SOLD and to a board member. anyone could have played the contest as much as i did to win these but most people didn't. so your paying for my time not the product hahaha. i have sold many things here CHEAP to help out other members. I EVEN MADE A DONATION TO THE BOARD WHEN I WON THESE. JUST LIKE I SAID I WOULD IN THE CONTEST BUT I FAIL TO SEE ANYONE REMEMBERING THAT FACT I:I i love this board. the next contest is when?

Umm cause I have multiple quads. Check yourself before u wreck yourself fool. Not everyone needs handouts anyways.