good place to ride

blaster20001

Jul 10, 2008
jackson mi
ya i was wondering were is there any good riding in the u.p. and has any1 every ridin on the bay city lake trails system in the u.p. yes in the upper pennisula please let me know thanx

When you hit those trails up there please fill us in with some updates. May have to drag the quads up there and check them out ! ! Happy to help !

alright we just got back and in my opion the trails up there where great and then we also came down and hit some trails in harrison there called the letoa and denton trails these are really nice trails they give quit a few spots to open the quads up and every trails mark with trail numbers and maps theres also a bridge that goes over the muskegon river its pretty cool in my opion the trails up in the upper pennisula whaz more dirt with some sand but in harrison they where all sand with a sand pit but they did get pretty busy as to the 1s in the u.p we didnt see any1 on the map the bay city lake trails look small but they lead to a bunch of other trails including gravel pits and power lines ill try to get pics up tomorrow

Im from escanaba and its in the heart of the UP. there are so many trails up here, the only draw back is that they are covered in snow for 8 months out of the year. you have sand dune, gravel pits, mud holes, and great dirt,sand trails that spread for miles.