Good Oil vs. Sh!tty Oil

I love me some Bel- Ray...I actually accidentaly tasted it...ONCE!!! it was gross but i had the taste in my mouth for about 2 days...even after brushing my teeth 3 times.......i was trying to transfer some of that bel ray sh*t to my friends bike and it kinda got to far up and i sipped some in...gross!!!

im sure klots or something will make more power.. BUT i have had good luck with the pro honda hp2

like i said i found some cheaper 2 strok oil... i actually been runing it here and there and im impressed with it.. like i said very simmaler to the hp2 and cheaper

it says its a good low smoke, clean burn oil. and good for power valve/ power port motors.....

synthetic.... $4.49 a quart...

this is what it says on the back label... ill skip the whopla on machines it can be used it..

high performance formula features a unique combination of synthetic polyisobutylene ( pib) and base oils with special detergents/ dispersants and ainto wear agents. this state of the art blend ensures supiror lubrication and wear protection, well reducing smoke and engine deposits

use in premix or injection systems
meets or exceeds api tc jaso fc risi iso-l-egd piaggio hexagon, husqivarna.

supiror protection from piston scuffing and seisure

virtualy eleminates plug flouling
keeps piston ring grooves deposit free
reduses exhaust smoke

meets or exceeds all manufacturer requirments- will not void your warrenty

made in the usa COMO lube & supplys

Como Lube

duluth minnisota

im sure klots or something will make more power.. BUT i have had good luck with the pro honda hp2

like i said i found some cheaper 2 strok oil... i actually been runing it here and there and im impressed with it.. like i said very simmaler to the hp2 and cheaper

it says its a good low smoke, clean burn oil. and good for power valve/ power port motors.....

synthetic.... $4.49 a quart...

this is what it says on the back label... ill skip the whopla on machines it can be used it..

high performance formula features a unique combination of synthetic polyisobutylene ( pib) and base oils with special detergents/ dispersants and ainto wear agents. this state of the art blend ensures supiror lubrication and wear protection, well reducing smoke and engine deposits

use in premix or injection systems
meets or exceeds api tc jaso fc risi iso-l-egd piaggio hexagon, husqivarna.

supiror protection from piston scuffing and seisure

virtualy eleminates plug flouling
keeps piston ring grooves deposit free
reduses exhaust smoke

meets or exceeds all manufacturer requirments- will not void your warrenty

made in the usa COMO lube & supplys

Como Lube

duluth minnisota
repsol Is really good 2 I run in all my 2 strokes, i gotta see if they make 4 stroke oil for my crf50

I know what you meen... I ran dominator once... It ran better with outboard oil then that crap.

mine ran like sh*t too with dominator, mixed at 32:1, switched back to my try'd and true maxima super m.
thats cause the amsoil dominator is to be mixed 50:1, says so on the bottle and straight from a personal email from amsoil, it has way more lubricants so can be mixed at that

i have amzoil 4 stroke for my 400ex.. only because thats whats allways been run in it.. i might switch to pro honda gn4 though

We have ran gn4 in our 400ex ever since we got it and we have ridden it really hard. its good stuff!

I run bel ray, its always done fine for me. Ran valvoline that i got at a mobil station once, cause the shop that carries bel ray was closed. Melted the piston a couple days later...