good exhuast?

Diabolic

Jul 5, 2012
East Haven,Ct
is a fmf gold seris fatty pipe for 100 bucks a good deal thats for older pone then there is one for 150 and same brand silencer for 80

here are the pics of them dirty one is 100 clean is 150 and silencer pipe is 80

Attachments

• exhust.jpg
    exhust.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 150
That's still an okay deal ... Fmf Gold series fatty pipes are over $200 brand new. Id get the dirty one for $100 and with some work that thing will shine right up. Just make sure there's no big dents in it. As for the silencer ... You can get the Fmf powercore 2 brand new for like $119-$129. $150 for both the dirty fatty pipe and the silencer would be a fair price in my opinion !

So for the full system its either $180 and a sh!tty looking expansion chamber, or $230 for a decent looking one..?
If thats the case I would say no, that is not that great of a deal. IMO.

It seems a little high for the condition. I recently bought an FMF system (pipe and silencer) in about the same condition for $100 + $17 shipping. I can't see a flange in the picture. Whatever you buy make sure you get the correct flange for it. I have an FMF, DG and stock. The flanges for each are different. Maybe one could be used with another but with leaking exhaust flanges being so common with Blasters, I would only want to used the matched set. Without the correct flange, springs and coupler/clamps it's incomplete and you may end up having to buy extra parts to use it.

It seems a little high for the condition. I recently bought an FMF system (pipe and silencer) in about the same condition for $100 + $17 shipping. I can't see a flange in the picture. Whatever you buy make sure you get the correct flange for it. I have an FMF, DG and stock. The flanges for each are different. Maybe one could be used with another but with leaking exhaust flanges being so common with Blasters, I would only want to used the matched set. Without the correct flange, springs and coupler/clamps it's incomplete and you may end up having to buy extra parts to use it.
thank you well put!