Good deal

nonpoint86

Sep 23, 2008
Irvington, IL
well I got me a good deal the other day the good news is its an old Honda 250x fourtrax brandnew rebuilt motor 80 over awsome spark good compression 3 extra sets of rear tires and another set of plastics but the bad is it was all in parts the only thing done is the frame just got painted and the motor and everything is in so I dont have to do that and it needs carrier bearings oh and its a 4 poke is the worst thing...lol. Well anyways havent been on in a while and thought i would tell everyone about my new toy ill take some pics of it later and put them on here I:I

not real sure bro there was no title has to be somewhere between an 87 and a 92 cause they started making the 300 ex in 93 the kewl thing is everything for a 300ex will work on it

I plan on buying a new pipe and mabee some new tires for it at taxtime prolly gonna have to get some differnt handlebars for it to it has a set of renthal dirtbike handle bars on it as of right now

well here your PROOF pic blaster01 lol...sorry it took me a couple days been busy just ordered all of the parts I needed for the rear axle, bearings seal ect....to get it more put togather I'll keep you guys posted on the progress of it in the future when I get a little further on it with more pics as of right now its still in pieces but for 300 hundred bones i cant complain...peace

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd15/nonpoint86/Daniel/006-1.jpg

Last edited:
nice find bro, i wanted one of them so bad as my next bike from my 87 200x, but couldnt find one local and ended up gettin my brand new 06 blaster which started all this, i coulda been a 4 poke still

I have a 91 trx250x. It needs the top end rebuilt, but it still starts on the 3rd kick and runs. After I buy my blaster, hopefully at the end of the week, I'm gonna start working on the trx.

good score. I have an 87. I ride it every now and then. I mainly ride my 300ex cause the 250 is a little wide for the trails. Its more setup for mx.

Last edited by a moderator: