Good bye to my best friend!

lasxgames

Feb 4, 2009
Minnesota
www.hookit.com
Butch (Bubba Gump). My life long friend and companion. Butch has fallen ill do to age and we have made the unfortunate decision to relieve him from his pain and suffering. Butch will be able to run and play again with Sheba our other dog. God Bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear... you guys did the right thing though. Sorry for the loss, though. =/

sorry bout your loss bro, yeah, i said that, its like losing a family member

Its like loosing a brother/son when your dog goes. My dog who suffered from diabetes went into 14 seizures in one day. That was more than enough to let us know he would barely make it another day. We all decided it would be the right thing to do but to let him go...
I know how you feel! Its tough for sure! Sorry for your loss :'(

sorry bout your loss bro, yeah, i said that, its like losing a family member

Terrible loss ! ! My dog is my best friend, and I would hate to see him go..

Im sure Butch knew till the last moment that you were doing whats best ! !

man that sucks my 11 year old beagle died 2 years ago I had him since I was 2 or 3. he would always come runnin when my dad came home from work and one day he didn't. our other dog showed us were he was. he had made a bed in our garden. my dad picked him up he was still alive. my dad laid him down in his dog bed in our garage. he went inside for about 10 seconds and came back outside and he was dead. I cried non stop for 2 days. we still have his color. it's on my beagle ben now he's in my sig. I sure will never be forgotten. sorry about your loss.

Sucks dude. Just had our 14 year old put down couple months ago. He was a fighter. He had like every bad thing a dog could have lol.

man im sorry for your loss. makess me feel sh*tty. sorry to hear that man. dogs are like humans, its so hard when they pass. god bless butch

bro, it sucks to loose a dog that u'v known for a long time, when ii was six our dog bit our cars tire as we were driving away and it crushed his skull, and we just put our 18 yr old lab down last year, i hate loosing mans best friend

I had to put one of my dogs down about 3 years ago.i did it the hard way. I held him as the vet injected him.I'm not going to lie. This grown man cryed.

I had to put one of my dogs down about 3 years ago.i did it the hard way. I held him as the vet injected him.I'm not going to lie. This grown man cryed.

I about shed a tear just reading that ! !

When my old boy goes I hope Im right there with him like that...Not that I want to see it Im sure I will l lose it, but, he deserves that courtesy !

This is like watching that stupid movie "Marley and me" ! ! I watched it one then trashed the brand new DVD.

I am going to have to unsubscribe to this thread.... No disrespect intended, but this is pretty depressing !

This is like watching that stupid movie "Marley and me" ! ! I watched it one then trashed the brand new DVD.

I am going to have to unsubscribe to this thread.... No disrespect intended, but this is pretty depressing !

not gonna lie, i about bawled at the end of that movie...