going to get 2000 blaster powder coated help?

almost done what do you think?
100_2128.jpg

100_2129.jpg

100_2130.jpg

Looks good. How hard was it to fit everything together without having the threads masked off?

definatly label and if you got a camera PICTURES. im going to start pulling apart my blaster in a few days and im going to take pictures of everything including labeling everything. good luck!!

maybe ur dad misssed something on the a-arms? did he take off all the spindles and sh*t?

There is a plastic/teflon cup under the ball in the joint. It is part of the A arm. I did not miss anything when taking it apart... If you look at a stock a arm the ball joint is part of the a arm.

I pre-heated the part as usual, and when I went to powdercoat it the cup was melted. I am sure you can powdercoat the a arms, but the question of the day is... How do you know if you melted the cup in there?? You won't know it, and your customer will never know it until it fails prematurely. So good luck with it, and I hope it works out for you.

well im glad that we have that figured out. a shop that i wanted some work done before i got my set up said that if there was the plastic cup in the ball joint then they could not do them looks like i will be painting mine untill i can save up for some burguards.