go pro vids

lol nice! Makes me wanna ride so bad. Too bad im waiting on my damn elkas, front tires, nerfs, and number plates :(

Great vid, thanks for sharing ! I could watch that all day long. BTW I'm jealous that you have that much room to ride.

that looks like some fun riding area, the go pro takes good quality vids! im gonna need one of those lol I:I
yea man awesome camera
come on man wind it out some! i was dying to hear that thing scream a lil
the motor still needs to break in, on the road i was only 3/4 throttle, after it gets rebuilt(crank bearing went bad) ill romp on it
wow the quality is amazing on that cam, cool video looks fun the ride around there
yea man we got awesome places to ride
Great vid, thanks for sharing ! I could watch that all day long. BTW I'm jealous that you have that much room to ride.
that's nothing compared to other trails i ride, i easily have over 1000 miles of riding trails in my area

what kind of go pro is this i got the go pro hd hearo 960
its the newest hd one
which model go pro did you buy ? standard or HD ?

I just bought the HD hero 1080 model and mounted it to my ski helmet. I accidentally placed it in Slo-Mo mode. oh well, Ill get it figured out
hd
nice vid makes me wish my quad weren't tore down in the garage.
dont feel bad because during the ride my quad bogged down and a crank bearing was shot, my friend on the dirtbike had to ride back home to get his grizzly to pull me back to the house