go pro helmet cam

May 12, 2010
wv
Hey guys I haven't been on here for a while but I am just gonna tell you all that I am getting a go pro helmet cam for my birthday this month and I want to know from you guys that have them what a good sd card is and what editing thing can I use on the computer to edit the videos to ten minute parts so that I can put them on YouTube. Also I think that my blaster has something wrong with carborater because ever since I got it I wud have problems with it like every month I've cleaned the airfilter and drained the gas but for some reason it bogs when I rev it up and when I try to ride it it will bog help please

hey blasterboy, wasn't your quad forsale in west virginia recently? don't give up man. just sounds like a carb tuning issue. can be tricky at first but once you get it figured out it will be ez

hey blasterboy, wasn't your quad forsale in west virginia recently? don't give up man. just sounds like a carb tuning issue. can be tricky at first but once you get it figured out it will be ez

yea it was but I don't think I'm gonna sale it now if I fix it I might start racing again but we are gonna drop it off at the shop sometime his week

man whish you were closed would help fix your quad, we help others around here. Go pro is good, any sd card like at wallmart and watch on memory size cause I think there is a max allowed. I'll look at mine and see.

man whish you were closed would help fix your quad, we help others around here. Go pro is good, any sd card like at wallmart and watch on memory size cause I think there is a max allowed. I'll look at mine and see.

thanks man it would help alot

ya only reason i knew the HD max is because of dirt wheels. it was in there. says it can hold upto 9 hours of video on it, but that a charge only last 2 hours.

i am going to be getting a HD one to mount on the rzr. just need to find a way to keep it charged for the whole day.

wooo guys just got my camera yesterday gonna go test it and get a close up sound of my blaster and upload it to you tube and here and see if you all can help me with the problem

finnaly after waiting for this upload all day. yea im yelling at my dogs most of the time. after i toke this video i toke carbourator and the float is stuck in the up position and the choke is stuck off. im also going full throttle in most of the video

Last edited by a moderator:
did you rejet for the cold weather and is the parking brake switch still hooked up? how about the tors?

those cameras are so sweet, i'd love to get one