getting scouted!!!

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
as most of you know im a senior this year and have played/started varsity QB since my sophmore year...anyways this year we started out 5-0 and lead are division by 3 games...my last game was good enough to get some scouts attention...3 ppl are comming from ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY,MARICOPA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, AND GILBERT COMMUNIT COLLEGE...the ASU guy has been lookin at me for a little while but waited untill i had a stellar game...ill let you guys know how it goes after this weekend...

im super stoked though...I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I

Last edited:
congrats dude, keep up the good work, and dont let the fact that someone different is watching you, just play your game like you always have

U deff need to not think bout it. If u do u might end up having the worst game of ur life. I'd say just go out there an do what unormaly do an have fun doing it. Just cause there's scoutts u don't need to try an show off that ur good just go out play ur best an she them that ur trying really hard. An yes congrats keep us informed on how u do. Good lucky an best wishs for ya hope u do great at that game

thats sick but yeah that would make me so much more nervous knowing there watching. usually i do sh*t at stuff if im nervous because of the pressure. but thats me. some people are intence when theres alot of pressure.

thanx fer all the support...even if the scouts there dont like me, my game film gets sent out around to schools around the southwest area...

but i really wish i went to a bigger school with more recognition ya know...some of the power house schools in AZ have scouts at there practices even...

good luck.... do anything possible to calm yourself down lol

and im the opposite of 89 I do better when im nervous lol I am really good under pressure for some reason...

once you get out on the field, you'll forget all about the scouts and do what comes natural, throwing the ball! Good luck

and even if your faking it, make sure to show some leadership skills, talk to your receivers on the sidelines, congrats the defense dudes, and hype up the team, they're lookin for that sh*t too, not just how you do on the feild

this isnt officail film of me, but it's all i could find on youtube...im #16 that year, but switched to #10 after that year due to the fact that i ripped my jersey on a door handle walking down the hallways...=/ im purple

nuthing special, but it's something

Last edited by a moderator:
even 3 days before the game im super nervouse...cant imagine how imma feel during the game...

forget about the scouts and just have fun if you have been starting qb this long they already know what you can do, remember they have been coming to games to see other people while you where a underclassman witch means they have been watching you also.
congrats man