Getting a quadracer

cfed they all went to the right 1st 85-92 but aftermarket does the left and out.. DG being the exception since once again just a chorme stock pipe

Glad that article was posted for all the die hard honda fans. I love my Quadracer and the suspension. Mine has a works rear shock though. They are a fun fourwheeler with a better chassis\suspension than the blaster. You will definitely enjoy it if you buy it. I waited for a 92 because I knew thats what I wanted.

haha ^^ i know right its gets annoying all the trx 250R brag about how their suspension is better.. it comes down to the rider and different obsticals that are in the way wether it be wide open on the road like in the artical that the LT had the only useful 6th gear.. and i got the 87 because of the bigger intake..

and mine was perfect the guy wanted a dirtbike i wanted a 87 quadracer and it had brand new lager a-arms and a good frame no cracks motor ran good and had the swingarm i like, and it just so happens that my district had 2stroke open class.. i want the 92 style shock setup no the swingarm though.. i may need your help in the future

Let me know what I can help with.

OP -let us know if you get it... try and talk him down because of the plastics... you know they cost a lot. Good luck!

man you guys are making me want one of these bad again, i wanted a quadracer when i had my old suzuki....

I wouldnt buy it.... you're going to wind up putting $$$ in it and then its still jsut going to be $500 ish quad if you ever sell... my neighbor had a 85 and it was the biggest POS, completely unreliable.. he only keep it a few months, but he must have spent $3-4k on that thing and only sold it for $1100 (this was back in ~95 or so)
87+ are much better investment.. if you're really wanting an LT, go checkout quadracerhq, some good deals over there...

cfed they all went to the right 1st 85-92 but aftermarket does the left and out.. DG being the exception since once again just a chorme stock pipe

On the 85-86 the exhaust leaves the cylinder on an angle to avoid the center downtube. In 87 suzuki built a hoop into the downtube so the exhaust could shoot straight out the cylinder and keep the exhaust ports straight in line with the intake ports.

whoops sorry.. i agree atvmr they are better investment... its never to late brandoz28.. dygz i will need your help with where i will mount my rear shock like the 91-92 im gonna get a metaltech swingarm