gettin parts of my blaster sprayed!

squeaklad

Sep 18, 2008
Northen Ireland
www.bebo.com
i got a blaster about 2 months ago, was abit rough when i got it but i got everything fixed up on it and its going great now. so i decided that i would get a few things sprayed on it to make it look all new. so heres a pic of all the things im gettin sprayed on it

what uns think it will look like when im done?

cant get them taken while its gettin primmed or sprayed or anything, my uncle is the 1 doing it. orders a set of nerf bars yesterday so it should be ready to build up tommorow nite. then get back tyres an sat and i will then have a great quad lol :D

finally got it all done, have to say its a great job. i also got a set of nerf bars for it. which i think are great :D

heres a pic of it now

heres a pic of how it looked before.

Comments welcome lol

weather isnt good :( rain rain and usually some more rain if it isnt already raining. always very cold to. but the riding is great we have a moss if uns know what i mean great craic if you tear up a track. but then at the weekends we have big ass fields and i would say there is maybe 10 blasters go out and the track around it would maybe be 2 miles long. mite be small yo uns but its massive to us lol hows it with uns?