Gasgas

There is a mint-condition one for sale near me for $ 3,500.00. MAN, I wish I could just go out and buy it. Since I haven't owned one before, I can't review it, but from what I've heard, they are built with the best of everything (parts-wise) and will hold their own against piped Banshees and 250r's.

You could probably race one in its stock form and take out some 450's on the MX track...

They also had a 200cc air cooled two stroke quad up untill 2009 ... I always looked at it like what the evolution of the blaster would be. Anyway. I always thought their 200cc two stroke motor would be the best swap one could make into a blaster

I had a 300 hp wild. It was spec'ed with great parts, was a nice handling quad and really fast for being bone stock. Problem was, getting parts. Everything had to be ordered from the UK it seemed. Then decided I wanted black plastic, couldnt locate any and would of had to order that as well and was like $800 plus like $200 shipping. Finally decided enough was enough and ditched it.

Yeah, it was pretty advanced parts wise when it came out and fast!. Ohlins suspension, powervalved 300 2 smoke, really wide(for the time). They would be competitive quads if we had the dealers to back them up here.