G force axle help

jrblaster15

Jul 30, 2009
Rhode island
i just bought a gforce axle and i need the special lock nut that fits in the middle of it. if anyone knows were to get one or something that will fit on it or you have one you can sell me let me know please

what all came with your axle? i just bought a used one and i am not sure i have all the parts. i have been trying to get help here for two days now, nobody will help me. i am not sure where the rubber washer goes

ok, ur new axle should have come with the lock nut. And what rubber washer are u talkin about 2003blast???? The axles dont come with a rubber washer and i really dont see where it would use one.

i got a axle, two c-clips, the big lock nut, one washer, one rubber washer. i don't know where the rubber washer goes and i think i need another metal washer.

U should have the axle(duh), a small metal ring that can slip over the axle but is collared to slip over the brake hub splines. I should have 2 c clips, And one larger metal collar that slips over the axle and over a c clip one the clip is on the axle. And u should have the locking nut and the spaceing crap for the hubs to mount. As for a rubber washer idk where the hell one would go. Mine never came with one. If u bought it used someone cobbed a part that u cant figure out.