funding for your blasters and /or other toys

Well For extra money to spend on my Blaster.Im selling off stuff I don't use.When it gets warm out i'll start doing some side work in auto repair and home repair ect.I have alot of skills so I can find side work.I do have a gob but the pay is crap.Looking for a better one.My other good paying job closed up and jobs are slim.I went from being an electrician to a crappy paying job as a prep cook in a diner.

i mostly work at the farmers, wash tractors, chores, mow lawns for 25 bux like a normal kid with no rich neighbors....tyler! and also can't forget holidays!!!!! and plowing snow!!

I remodel homes residential,and just a little commercial.

Painting,and sheetrock repair.

12$ an hour.

but lately work has been slow,so im getting my GED and moving on up.

I sell sea shells down by the seashore....

Nah just work and rathole the allowance the wife gives me :D

Here's a tactic married guys, if for example you want a new slip on silencer, first tell the wife you need a complete system for $$$ and when she flips out then tell her you can get by with the silencer for $$ and it's like you're being frugal and saving the family money! Or if you want a used blaster start talking about financing a new one, then the used one looks like such a bargian! Kids this works on your parents as well....

Here's a tactic married guys, if for example you want a new slip on silencer, first tell the wife you need a complete system for $$$ and when she flips out then tell her you can get by with the silencer for $$ and it's like you're being frugal and saving the family money! Or if you want a used blaster start talking about financing a new one, then the used one looks like such a bargian! Kids this works on your parents as well....

rofl thats a good one bit i wouild rather earn it myself i do construction snow plowing landscaping and im a motorcycle mechanic

I Got A Blaster For My Wife
Best Trade I Ever Made.

Haha! yeah that was a good one lasxgames! I'm an autobody tech by trade but I do carpentry now. still try to do some paintin as side work when I can.