Full rebuild

i found neutral but now its not geting a spark >>

did you clean the paint off the frame down to bare metal at the 2 grounding points ? (black wires)
1 at the coil for the ignition circut, and 1 at the voltage regulator under the hood for the lighting circut

i got a green white that looks to lead to ground but theres a green and white wire coming from stator side

It is a wire to be grounded.on older blasters they only have four plugs in the harness for the stator but alot of ebay replacements are five wire and u just ground the other wire

Thats the same one i bought.i didnt kno bout the extra wire so i called n complained and they sent an identical one and got to keep both.

Not sure but just ground that wire and spark away.just make sure u properly tourqed the flywheel bolt or u will shear the woodroof key

Yea wifes same one i bought and posted about a few wks ago had the same problem till i figured out to ground the wire

if thats the exact stator you bought and recieived ?
for 88-02 models, the extra green wire with the grounding ring must be connected to the green wire out of the stator and grounded to the frame. (bare of paint, apppears long enuf to connect at the coil ground ?)
did it not include directions ?

click

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the one were u had to email to get instilations instructions.and yes the green pig tail is long enough to go to the coil