full rebuild on my04

Hmm, just got off the phone w/ the shop and he said the key was good... Stator isn't adjustable either, he said maybe the cdi box is bad, or bad ground?

silly questions.

Is piston in right ? hows the reeds ? carb on right ?

I have seen something like this, when I had the choke cable in wrong on the carb and also check the carb slider, make sure its on and in all the way.

Motor was built professionaly so I wouldn't be able to comment on the piston, reeds look good and I just went through the whole carb and rejetted as well as added the tors eliminator..

Could it have anything to do with me eliminating the TORS? I went over the guide and soldered the wires coming out of the tors unit together, as well as the one's that are coming out of the throttle.

Did you fit the reeds and carby boot?

If so, have you leak tested it?

Yea I did, everything looked good. I tried leak testing but the plug i'm using in the exhaust keeps leaking. I'm using a rubber freeze plug from advance auto parts. It keeps leaking from the bolt you use to tighten it.

So the problem was that I had intermittent spark. I wouldn't get spark on every revolution. Narrowed it down to the coils rubbing on the flywheel. Changed the flywheel and it started right up.

So far it has 3 heat cycles and about a half a tank through it and it's riding great.

One good piece of advice loose your oil injector (if you havent already)the pumps are sh*t and are very likely to quit working if that uits your new top end will blow and your fresh cylinder is done drop another 350 in it

There is always a debate about oil injection. I feel its a preference.

We have one with injection and one without. personally I prefer with. Its easier for the kids.

My cousin's son who races a blaster, still runs it with the injection.

Either way you choose, it's your choice to choose.

Sporty