Full Build

You have to get up a reasonable speed so that you can get the motor to pull strongly.

Then hold it Wide Open Throttle (WOT) for 10 secs or as long as you can.

The idea is not to get speed but to make it pull strong at full throttle to get onto the main jet curcuit.

I find I can safely do it on a short run by applying the brakes some.

If you have not enough room you can use 4th or 5th gear with good results.

You have to get up a reasonable speed so that you can get the motor to pull strongly.

Then hold it Wide Open Throttle (WOT) for 10 secs or as long as you can.

The idea is not to get speed but to make it pull strong at full throttle to get onto the main jet curcuit.

I find I can safely do it on a short run by applying the brakes some.

If you have not enough room you can use 4th or 5th gear with good results.

thanks man :) yeah iv not got alot of room maybe about 30 feet drive.. il see what i can do :)

Always good to start big, if it falls on its face on the outward run and wont pull at #320 go down 2 sizes then plug chop.

Plug chop.

Warm up motor to operating temp.

Fit new B8ES plug, ride through the gears and hold WOT in 5th or 6th gear for 10 seconds, or as long as you can safely.

Switch off the motor and pull in the clutch, roll to a stop.

Take the plug out and replace the old one for the ride home.

Carefully cut the threaded end off the plug to expose the insulator.

There should be a smoke ring of a cardboard or biscuit colour around the insulator.

If it is non existant or a very light colour, you are lean and require a larger main jet.

If it is a lot darker you are rich and may go down a size in main.

I prefer to run a little on the darker side, I may loose a little power but it is worth it for the peace of mind that I won't need a rebuild so soon.

http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/how-plug-chop-38674/

http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/plug-chop-how-vid-48226/

This is a good to go plug.

2wr2fwo.jpg

This one is a little rich, but I would run it, I like to be on the safe side.

plug152mainmediumoi2.jpg

Thats about as good as it can be explained I:I

Won A Hemi Squish Head From Joeak47 :D so a extra upgrade i never expected :)

plans for next month are

Front Aluminum Rims With Maxxis Razr 2 Tires. (as found a cracking deal on them!:D)

im starting my education course on monday so will be getting qualifications plus finding a job. if anyone in the uk needs rims or tires contact Ian E he is able to get me 2 Front Rims £44+ Vat Each. And £51+ Vat Each For Maxxis Razr 2 Tires.

my build seems to be coming together better than i thought!lol still got my stock parts to sell which is a biotch i might take a loss and just take what i can for them as still need to get new handlebars as my ones are bent. along with a different bumper. so if anyone in uk has a aftermarket bumper,handlebars(pro taper preferably.) or a steering damper willing to trade stock parts also have pitbike parts along with honda trike parts..

nothing really to update as needing rims and tires before i can get brakes bled as sold my used rims so currently sitting on axle stands.

ordered this tonight

BLASTER BANSHEE RAPTOR 660 RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT BLUE BILLET BRAKE COVER | eBay

my stock parts are just not selling really thinking about just putting them up on ebay at 99p start and let them run. rims and tires won't be ordered(if i can't sell stock parts) until feb when i get birthday money as im skint plus won't be able to work on quad alot the now as starting my course on monday. but will HOPEFULLY! get out next month need out badly not been out since june.

Last edited by a moderator:
guy posted out my brake cover today i got him to change it to the Lady Billet one instead of the one mentioned above as i want to get the throttle cover to match.

my tires and rims for front should be ordered within the next 3 weeks hopefully.

that sexy brake lid is going to distract you while riding and cause a crash :) LOL

that sexy brake lid is going to distract you while riding and cause a crash :) LOL

haha ;) hope not :p haha il be getting the throttle one to match :D need to get some rims and tires first though as can't ride it without them as one of my rims are leaking and the tires are beyond bald lol. but getting a good deal on rims and razr 2 tires I:I hopefully be able to order them in 2 weeks once i get birthday money :)

handlebars are in the uk :D just need to wait on royal mail either bringing the item or putting a card through the door saying im due import tax.

also might have found a job so more parts more often for blasty ;) :D