Fuel Line Sizes

waffle429

Feb 12, 2014
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
So I'm rebuilding a blaster, and I need ALL of the fuel line sizes. I have the oil pump removed. So that means I need sizes for:

Petcock to carb
Carb vents
Carb drain
Case vent

Thanks guys

your telling me i just went to yamaha shop today and they sold me the wrong size ...im so aggravated,but i think i figured it out:).. im not positive but this is what i think,,1/4 for tank to carb,and on other side of carb,then 2 3/16 for the overflows.. my brain aint working :)i have to go out a get more now damn it...

2- 1/4.... 2- 3/16

it was a last minute decision i was in town and i figured i would freshen thenm up..i was un prepared and running around with my head chop off lol.

nope i said i have 1/4 on my drain and it is loooooooooose it stays on but it is not the right size so there for it is not 1/4 next size down is 3/16. it is a blue parts unlimited line.

im going to see if my shop has the 3/16 then ill know for sure ..today i bought 1/8 and it looks like it goes to a fisher price toy....my mistake guy at counter was not the guy i wanted to talk to lol and i was unpreppared i never bought them for a blaster carb before except the 1/4 sizes for the other 2 of them on there lol...mine was missing went i bought it so i did not have a example and im not bring my carb there sooo i guess thats what i get and i did not research it ....last minute :) although i did get some new grips and oem base gasket....shes coming apart :) again

WTS, has anyone heard of a measuring device called a rule or tape measure.

No need to take anything to the parts dealer other than a little bit of paper with the sizes written on it.

If you cannot explain your self it may so happen that the spare parts guy can read.

Resolved: I was at my Yamaha dealer, and I asked the guy what size the carb vent is. He found the OEM Yamaha vent in the back and we measured it to be 1/8" inside diameter. Just to be clear, that is NOT 3/16". Like Blaaster said, they have these things called rulers... Lol