fuel gushing like crazy!!!

blasterboricua

Nov 15, 2009
florida
ok so i have done a rebuild kit on my carb about 2 weeks ago, i took my blasty out have been ryding it for about n hour or so n the carb started gushing fuel from the over flow valve hose n the other 2 sml ports on both sides of the carb near the cap. do u guys think is because my screw is out 3 full turns..
i have a 320 jet on this carb too, with some vforce2 reed valves carbonfibr..any help would b apreciated..thank you guys..

right aftet i rebuilt my carb that same thing happened to me and a piece of something got in the needle and seat. cleaned it out and stopped the problem

ok so i have done a rebuild kit on my carb about 2 weeks ago, i took my blasty out have been ryding it for about n hour or so n the carb started gushing fuel from the over flow valve hose n the other 2 sml ports on both sides of the carb near the cap. do u guys think is because my screw is out 3 full turns..
i have a 320 jet on this carb too, with some vforce2 reed valves carbonfibr..any help would b apreciated..thank you guys..

Is it your float? These Mikuni carbs are just notorious for the float sticking or being out of the ideal float level. Tap the side/bottom of the carb with a screwdriver and it will break it loose.

sounds like the float is sticking. take off the float bowl and clean needle valve

I just had this problem the other day when i was riding. All my problem was that it was flooded. I turned the gas off for awhile and then it stopped and has been fine since.........