FS-PA- Ported & Stroked Big Bore Blaster $1200

what do i gotta do to sell this thing? someone make me an offer. i need camera gear NOW and i got more stuff than i could possibly ride.

sorry i gorgot to update. he was a no show. apparently he was a young kid and got in trouble the morning he was supposed to come get it and his parents changed their mind.. pm me an offer if your still interested in the 240.

I was trying to sell mine to try and buy his haha but noone is ever interested in blasters seems like had a few offers for trades but no cash offers I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the 1200 cash that things amazing

I was trying to sell mine to try and buy his haha but noone is ever interested in blasters seems like had a few offers for trades but no cash offers I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the 1200 cash that things amazing
haha between craigslist, pennswoods, and here i've been offered every kid sized dirt bike imaginable and only one adult bike. i probably would have taded for the adult bike but dude was too far away.

i've got a couple people interested in the whole quad and a couple people interested in the top end but still nothing in stone yet. its just a bad time to sell right now, everyones broke.

I would love to have a stroker but your like 5 hrs away and I'm pondering if I wanna get an 04 special for super cheap and build it up from this kid that's like 30min away. It'd be hard to convince my dad to help me go all the way out there dude I'll keep you in mind.....

will also drop the price if someone wants to come pick up the whole thing in its current state. front plastics, pipe, top end, carb and intake are all removed but come with it. i have a start up vid from about a month ago showing it starting and running. it will need new gaskets now to be put back together.

here are some photos of what its currently got on it due to some confusion about about parts.

Attachments

• _MG_7051.jpg
    _MG_7051.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 102
  • _MG_7053.jpg
    _MG_7053.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 110
  • _MG_7057.jpg
    _MG_7057.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 114
  • _MG_7058.jpg
    _MG_7058.jpg