front shocks

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
ok first question is: how much wider do front fliped tires make it? and what are all the shocks that will bolt up to stock a arms, and what ones will work with whatever that distance a arms above?

6627-imag1394.jpg
thats flipped rims with 1.5 spacers

You would have to measure the rims. If you have 3" on back and 2" on front, you will gain +1 per side or +2 total. As to shocks just about anything 14 1/2 - 14 3/4 should work. If the eye is to wide you could grind them down. If the bolt hole is wrong don't get tthem, lots of work to make them fit correctly.
Anything longer will put stress and wear on ball joints.
What are you looking at now?

Banshee works blaster works is all that is going to work with with out wearing your ball joints into the ground....when you got to get +3+1 a arms you just get standard travel.

basically i cant get any wider than stock a arms and flipped fronts. so if i could get other a arms that match the fliped tires, i can add more shocks. i think ima just look for banshee works. also with the stock shocks, doing big jumps, in which i did, at the practice, they work fine, and are pretty soft. if u land with all 4's. but hitting whoops and just ruts and such in the track, its so bad and hard. and makes my bars jerk everywhere.