front plastic upgrade?

Ask and ye shall receive. I just got my first batch of parts, still waiting on a few more.
Here is the Moose Podium bumper: I chose it because it follows the factory frame lines unlike a lot of aftermarket bumpers. First impression is that it is well made, strong and light. I will probably polish it someday when I do a frame off.
2m6anf6.jpg

2s1wsg2.jpg

My Toomey B1 is leaking and I have a broken upper mount so I got these to fix it: The pipe came with the quad, will report back if it is as well made as everybody on here says it is : )
skxffb.jpg

It's muddy in WA so there's this:
ogvz3b.jpg

I want more power so I got these:
2555508.jpg

The head was $17.50 shipped and is going to get rechambered. The jug was $70 shipped and is on stock bore with a "four corner" seize. The ports have been cleaned up by an amateur, I am going to have something more aggressive done by a pro. Unfourtanately 5 or 6 out of the 8 threaded holes are going to need heli-coils (it already had one, and 1 stud came out clean, the others already came pre-stripped or were seized/ boogered up upon removal). Do you guys use anti seize or anything else to prevent this from happening again?
2ikvzuv.jpg

wb2vqx.jpg

That's one of the things I'm waiting on. Moose bumper fits like a glove and gets a vote as the easiest possible mod for a Blaster, will post pics when everything shows up and is installed.

Bumper and parts look nice.Just make sure those threads are repairable before dumping porting,bore,piston money into that cylinder.Tuned in for this one:)

No doubt. I'm in the process of cleaning the jug really well right now to better assess the damage. The only holes that are completely trashed are on the exhaust flange. The head stud holes might clean up but I'll have a machinist take a look and see what I should do. It looks like the p.o. didn't do anything to clean the threads on a rebuild and after that it looks like it sat in it's current state at a bike wrecker for quite a while (it is off a '94, and a has some rust/corrosion, especially the head studs). I'm pretty sure the last person that worked on this removed 3 bolts and quit after screwing all of them up, I was pretty careful (heat, Kroil, patience etc.) on the rest of them. They were a bear to get out and the threads still ended up looking marginal at best, I would post pics but my camera wont pick the details up. It might be a while before I can get this sent out to a builder but i will post updates here when I do.

I got the bike most of the way back together tonight. I had a leaking pipe/broken upper mount so I decided to do a leak down test and clean the carb while I had everything apart. The leak test passed and the carb was clean as a whistle even though this quad has been sitting for most of the past three years, I think using good fuel and sta-bil/sea foam has been paying off. The hardest part was was fabricating a bracket for the front fenders where the previous owner had cut them off. I am still waiting on some PC plastic renew so I can clean up and trim the rear fenders before I put graphics on. I also ordered some nerf bars this week and am waiting patiently for them. The top end will be sent out to KOR after I get back from my birthday cruise in a few weeks and then it will probably be time to work on some chassis upgrades.
25q6g5k.jpg

2isvy39.jpg

14tn24j.jpg

mh9dlj.jpg

210x7op.jpg

p.s. those $5 EBay exhaust gaskets suck, buy the oem ones