Front hydro Setup/FMF fatty and Silencer

jbuckster07

Mar 20, 2011
Akron, Ohio
Alright everyone, I have some parts that I'm looking to get rid of to buy back the blaster that I sold about a year ago lol. So first up I have a complete front hydro setup that I actually bought from dirtysquared in like September

what is included: Calipers, Lines, Spindles, Lever, Reservoir, Hubs, Rotors. THEY WILL NEED PADS, the ones on them are on their last leg.

Whats not included: arms, shocks, stud spacers, tie rods.

$175 Shipped sounds like a good price to me. Or if your in Ohio, willing to meet somewhere!

HYDROS SOLD!!!!!

Im using dirtys pictures since Im not home to snap some of them lol

Next up is a FMF Fatty Gold Series Pipe, and Powercore 2 Silencer. Has a little surface rust in the pic, but have got most of it off. I have never shipped or sold a pipe before. So offers are welcome!

FMF PIPE SOLD

Last edited:
Man thought this stuff would fly off of here lol. I guess its only been a day but still!. I also posted it on my local craigslist and will keep up on this post.

Would prefer to sell as a whole set. But if it doesnt sell here I would say within a week, yeah I would sell just the spindles.

Ken sells just his spindles for $165, wouldnt you wanna pay an extra $10 for a complete setup to have extra stuff? My 2 cents lol

Would you separate the FMF gold series header? I already have the silencer on my Blaster that I just bought.

What kind of deal could you make me for the pipe and silencer if I drove from Lambertville Mi? It's about a 2.5 hour drive but I will bring cash if u make it worth me driving.

Reactions: Fast6hand
Hell I spent just about 4 hours the other day trying to get this thing looking nice a purty lol. After getting all the mud off of it, looks like the pipe has been discolored a little more than I thought. Here are some updated pictures. If your still not interested no problem, will just toss it on fleabay. I ran this motor maybe a total of 10 hours with this pipe. Plug chopped and everything. Not really sure why it turned the pipe this color so much except that it had excessive heat. It was hard riding in WV but was always moving. Can anyone give any insight?

Discolor doesn't bother me. I am still interested in it if you want to split up the header and silencer. I already have that same silencer on the blaster that I bought. Just looking to get rid of the factory header and remove the air lid and re-jet all at once.

Last edited:
I can't pm you for some reason. But I would like to speak to you on the phone, I am willing to drive out cash in hand. Please pm me your number.