Front hydro conversion?

DeJay1206

Sep 17, 2013
Leechburg, PA
I remember norman stopped making his hydro spindles a while back, is there another conversion kit anyone has made since then? I think he sent his stuff to awk or kor to get the ball rolling on new spindles...

norman sent me everything, i passed it on to Tarmo at KOR
he has been making the conversion spindles for a while now.
you'll need to source the 90+ banshee discs/hubs and banshee/blaster/rappy/yfz hydro parts
i've done 3 sets for under $200, including the spindle price by bidding on ebay parts.
i've used banshee and rappy calipers, yfz/banshee/rappy masters, and just get braided stainless lines, either the split style, or dual lines and save the hassle of converting stock hard lines to fit.

5th row down on the right.....
OEM Yamaha Blaster Parts

no pic, but here's the vid down in this thread....
http://www.blasterforum.com/parts-reviews-150/hydro-front-spindles-48783/

just call ken to order, his #'s on his website link above

I have the spindles on my Blaster and love them. There built super nice. The design looks professional and not like there done in someone's shed. I was real impressed.

send your spindles to KOR Tarmo Tiirak will hook you up just e-mail them for all the details my spindles are headed to CT soon.

It's expensive and takes some work but is definitely worth it if you want to go fast. Pair it with some suspension upgrades (all I've done is a wider axle and front spacers) and you can push your Blaster faster and harder in to corners with a lot more confidence.

It's expensive and takes some work but is definitely worth it if you want to go fast. Pair it with some suspension upgrades (all I've done is a wider axle and front spacers) and you can push your Blaster faster and harder in to corners with a lot more confidence.

I am going to get some shocks eventually. I have a +3 extended axle and I flipped the front wheels. I'm working on getting her running again but as soon as I do, I'm getting an extended swingarm first. I need one for all these hill climbs! Triple ports ain't no joke! LOL

My Tarmo spindles on Norman420s gear work awesome.

You do need to order a couple banshee parts to make it work though. You need the little nut bushing and nut from a banshee (the blaster nut is too thick and will crush the bearing and you wont be able to roll)