Fresh meat

DARKNES

Nov 22, 2009
Macomb, MI
Well, new to the site. stumbled upon the site looking for some info. i have a 98 blaster that i got from trading a roller 86 camaro z28, now i just use the quad to screw around at my house and take to the track with my car. im sure i gain tons of help on here because i know very little about my quad and need to learn lol. after about 2 weeks of having it i took it in for a tune up and i ended up rebuilding the motor. had everything reworked and the piston chambers were bored out beyond any yamaha piston size? so they had to go after market, not sure of current cc. it was a 2-stroke 250.

here are some pics

0826091807a.jpg

0826091808a.jpg

0826091808.jpg

thanks all i know about it is that the guy i traded the car for it said that it was a 250cc and when i took it in to have the engine rebuilt they said that it was bored beyond any yamaha pison and an aftermarket piston was used. sounds dumb but what motor should be in it. i know very little about these, cars are more of my hobby. so i came here to learn about my blaster lol
also the only mods that i know of that it has includes:
OIL INJECTION BLOCK OFF
INTAKE FILTER CAP REMOVED
K&N FILTER
ENGINE REBUILT AND BORED TO MAX......
AND HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO ILL REMOVE THE
TORS

ya maybe its a 200 that was originally bored 50 over, but if i had it worked again and they said it was just about bored to the max..... about what would it be now?

ah i c.... already learning something. what i need to do is find some buddies that live around me and have them come out riding at my place and give me a lesson or two on this bad boy lol, the couple guys i ride with from time to time have hondas = gay

then it came with an extra front brush guard, an extra swing arm (pretty sure stock), and extra rear tires (same as ones on it)