FREE Blaster Service Manual : Very Helpful

nathanastone

Jan 30, 2010
South Carolina
I bought a Factory Service Manual from some dude on EBay the other day. I only had to pay $3.50 for it and he emailed it to me ten minutes later. It was worth every penny. I'll post the link to EBay but if anyone would like a copy, e-mail me at nathanastone@yahoo.com and I can try to forward a zip file of it to you. It was too big to send to my brother's work e-mail but it went to my other yahoo address just fine, so if you have a yahoo, msn or gmail, it should work fine.

EBay Link :

ATV Yamaha YFS200 200 Blaster Repair Service Manual : eBay Motors (item 190328133962 end time Feb-08-10 09:59:56 PST)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll give that email a try, look for an email from ......
hm*** at g mail

i have the one from here that came from yellowdog, but who knows this one may be different?????

Last edited:
To yb200, guess I should have looked a little harder. I've been reading a lot of your posts which are very helpful by the way. Didn't know there was one on here. I searched a little and couldn't find it. Oh well. $3.50 well spent anyway. I printed it off and put it in a binder to keep in the shop. Great reference.

Reactions: Awk08
got that manual, it worked to g-mail, thanx, have a rep

edit, hahaaa, you got a little green box under your avatar