freakin' new guy

FLOTEK

..in the front
Mar 17, 2008
hey guys just was checkin out the site and figured id say hi to everyone ,seems i know some of you as customers .take care
B-)
Denny

Dude I was just at your site looking to get my cylinder ported I seen that sick blaster on youtube with the 240kit ported and polished SMOKING everything it raced! awesome work!!!

Denny ported my Blaster
thumbsup2-1.gif

Sup flotek!

thanks for the warm welcome guys ,hope to get some more drag blasters setup for the strip this year to mow down the competition ,im a sucker for the underdog thats why im partial to blasters ,the way i see it is its easy to make a cheetah cub banshee really fast but to take something thats 17 horsepower in stock trim ,then highly modify it and go out to play with the big dogs is alot of fun ...especially to watch there faces when their shiney new cammed/piped 450 gets absolutely dominated at every stage of the race against a youth model machine that appears generaly harmless.this year we got some new tricks up our sleeves Matt Dombrosky will be defending his state title again on his flotek blaster and we are looking to run some impressive times against the stroked big bore drag hondas and qaudracers .