Frame question n motor

BlasterMELTON

Apr 6, 2010
wisconsin
Aight i bought this motor a while back n i just bought a 04 frame n stuff n i got everything together a few problems tho the grab bar is broke off n the guy i bought it from said u have to put metal in the frame to keep it from falling off n also my clutch seems like it dont work!!!!?? n also i have a idle problem im only 14 n i dont kno much about it so any help is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks very much!(i have pictures if u wanna see)

If you explain the clutch issue i can help you with it, also pics of the grab bar and sub frame will help with that issue also....

Welcome to the sight and who cares if your only 14, at least your fixing your own stuff right? That is the BEST way to learn, that and reading!! The search function helps alot!! I:I

yup.....little better description besides "it doesn't work" helps a lot man. little more info on the clutch issue and then pics of the back of the frame

aight well i put my motor in n like i kno i could use a better description but i didnt have much time n i was really tired lol and also if i start the motor n shift it into gear well im pulling the clutch in the sprocket just moves its not even moving slow!!! so yeah n im not sure if the pics will work n also im at my moms so i cant really get any more pics i have like two good ones about it so here ya go n yes at least im fixing it if its my self!!!!Login | FacebookLogin | Facebook

Pics aint working..... check the mark on top of the engine, (right below the reed cage) you will see a line, the clutch arm should line right up with that mark when the clutch is disengaged..... Once you pull the clutch lever in, then it pulls the clutch arm towards the front of the bike away from that mark.... Once you let go of the clutch again, it should go back to lining up with that mark again.....

Check that operation, and if its off any, then it needs an adjustment up at the handlebars.... Or it could need to be taken apart and adjusted from the inside....

Do you have a repair manual??? They suck real bad, but there better then no help at all..... Shows all the adjustment procedures and torque specs, make sure you get a good torque wrench and adjust everything to spec!! Its very important!!

Good luck bro, let me know whats up, and if we can help you anymore! I:I

yeah i have no clue what im looking at so if u could like take a pic n show me that would be great cuz i seen the line n the little thing that hooks up to the the cable is pretty much above the thing! i also have a problem wit the idle it revs up just fine wit the choke on but once it shuts off it has haning revs????