Four stroke vs Two Stroke

Uuhnt

Feb 2, 2010
Iowa
Here's a little video I made this weekend, just trying to represent the old 250r and 2 strokes well. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
sick vid bro,
was that zak wylde playin ??????

downloading some clutch right now, thanx bro's

Correct, that was The Regulator by Clutch.

Thanks for the comments guys, i love beating those 4 pokers with my "ancient" technology I:I

What mods did your 250R have and what mods did the Z400 have?

And yea, I'm not surprised with the outcome. Stock 250R engines are pretty lackluster, but once they get ported, bored, and all that jazz, they get pretty mean......still don't come remotely close to the power that Banshee's put out though, but the power is a lot more tractable and usable.

What mods did your 250R have and what mods did the Z400 have?

And yea, I'm not surprised with the outcome. Stock 250R engines are pretty lackluster, but once they get ported, bored, and all that jazz, they get pretty mean......still don't come remotely close to the power that Banshee's put out though, but the power is a lot more tractable and usable.

The 250r is stock jug, stock porting. It just has v force 3 reeds, 38mm carb, filtered, and a Paul Turner Eliminator pipe. Jetted Accordingly. The z400 has similar mods, FMF 4.1 system, filtered and jetted. I'm very pleased with the power that this little stock 86 makes, I can't wait to throw a big bore on there. I'm saving up for a 310 or a 330