Forum Member Opinions

Jan 22, 2014
Remington VA
If you were to see any blaster performance parts on sale here in the forums...what would they be?

These responses will be noted and we will see if we can't work up a nice sale for all the members here!

what kinda deals you get on +3 swingers and +3+1 a arms?

All of our stuff comes from Fireball Racing. Their stuff is made from 4130 chromoly and is generally not cheap - but it is some of the BEST stuff you'll see turned out from anywhere. Craftsman ship and quality are amazing. Anyhow::

Swingarms with your choice of carrier (35 or 40mm) and caliper kit retails for about $650. I would sell to BF members for about $589 shipped in the US. Swingarms will come powder coated your color of choice (pearl colors $40 extra), for chrome finish add $200

A Arms will come powder coated your color of choice (pearl colors $40 extra), complete with tie rods for $550 retail - BF members can get them for $510 shipped.

Drag a-arms are a different story, they are one in their own and will come complete with arms, tie rods and spindles (stock banshee or 5/8 straight) for $589.

This is our +6 Blaster arm

c6558c807dce06e0a031e285b322803a

Gotchya, blasters are great budget builds. I'm going to talk to the guys at fireball about doing some of these options in mild steel. May cut down on the price and give folks more affordable means

No offence, but it seems you do mainly (or all) drag builds.

And the parts you are posting pictures look like drag parts, not made for rough trail riding.

Just putting that out there. Its great you are giving deals for the blaster bros, and welcome to the family! I:I

No offence, but it seems you do mainly (or all) drag builds.

And the parts you are posting pictures look like drag parts, not made for rough trail riding.

Just putting that out there. Its great you are giving deals for the blaster bros, and welcome to the family! I:I

No offense taken, drag builds are our thing, but at the same time we can put you together a nice trail bike. We offer long travel a arms as well as conventional replacements, heavy duty swing arms, pro armor accessories (not sure there are many for a blaster), more economical pipes (fmf, toomey) carb upgrade kits, TORS removal kits, Vforce reeds, things of that nature.

Back to the topic at hand - what would you guys as forum members like to see on sale? You don't have to pick it from our website, just off the top of your head, if you could choose one or two items, what would they be?