Forum Improvement Suggestions

Larry's Shee

Technician
May 23, 2009
Ortskaville, MI
1. Is there any way so that "stickies" only show up on the first page of a sub-forum? Would make it way easier if a person is manually scrolling/searching.

2.When doing a search, there may be ten pages, or more of search results, which is good. However, if you look at something on say page 7, when you hit back, it takes you back to page 1. Seems it should take you back to where you were.

BLAST ON !!
I:I​

i checked into these subjects, both ring true.
although as much searching as i do, neither have hampered me.

right now we're in the process of finding a new developer for the site, the previous one went MIA. :(

before any other forum changes take place, new mods and technicians are first on the list.

just be patient, you're suggestions are valid and not being ignored, just taking their place in the priority line.

there should be a vote maybe once every month and people get to vote to see which shop has done the best service. i guess its more of an event but still something to keep everyone active and also whoever wins there shop gets to be posted on the blasterforum subjct page for a month until another is chosen or the shop is re-elected. Why you might ask as to why this should take place.

1. it shows our appeciation of the shop
2. it gives the shop better advertisement since its on the front page section
3. it is an easier way/faster way to contact the shop by posting in the section
4. Its pretty f*cking badass to have your shop on the frontpage :D
5. Its an event that will keep the forum interesting and more active

there should be a vote maybe once every month and people get to vote to see which shop has done the best service. i guess its more of an event but still something to keep everyone active and also whoever wins there shop gets to be posted on the blasterforum subjct page for a month until another is chosen or the shop is re-elected. Why you might ask as to why this should take place.

1. it shows our appeciation of the shop
2. it gives the shop better advertisement since its on the front page section
3. it is an easier way/faster way to contact the shop by posting in the section
4. Its pretty f**cking badass to have your shop on the frontpage :D
5. Its an event that will keep the forum interesting and more active

There would only be one builder in the contest.

i vote for "pizza mans" pizza shop
best pizza in this town

There would only be one builder in the contest.

true LOL didnt think about that. Maybe it will encourage more builders to want to come on the forums and participate in the event, after all its free advertisement! Maybe people can spread the word around before it actually takes place to other builders. :D

i vote for "pizza mans" pizza shop
best pizza in this town

well also the builder would have to come on the forum and post there site so we know its legitI:I i think its a good idea there would just need to be a lot of people asking builders from different places to come on to the forums and post there shop site. Its a good way to also make this forum even more well known of a site then it already is