FMF with a problem

gb blaster

Apr 19, 2012
Maryland
Alright so first off its been A WHILE since i got on here because i only had my work computer an it wnet down for the longest time so i got this free fmf pipe its the full pipe all the way around the pipes got a crack at the heaaders he told me it was free on craiglist im gonna go pick it up i havent seen the crack but is there anyway that i could fix that crack in the pipe an use this for my bike?

You need to be a proficent welder, the material is very thin.

If it is free, what can you loose!

Job Bodged, not a good fix.

thats what i though an my friends older brother is a welder by trade so im gonna check that out but he doesnt live near me really but idk maybe i can mail it lol but even a welded fmf is better then stock right?

thats what i though an my friends older brother is a welder by trade so im gonna check that out but he doesnt live near me really but idk maybe i can mail it lol but even a welded fmf is better then stock right?

Sure is unless there are lots of dags on the inside due to penetration.

Remember you will have to re-jet the carb to suit the pipe.

if u do a good weld job, and it dosent leak at all, its the same as a new fmf lol. and anything is better then stock! just make sure u rejet for the pipe.

i no im gonna rejet what should i go for on the jets i know im gonna have to plug chop to make it perfect but about what should i be running?