FloTek ride report.........dial in day.

Knowpig

Aug 11, 2009
Took the little guy out today to try to get the Blaster close for our upcoming Glamis trip. And this was also the first ride with the FloTek porting and head mods as well.
I have to say, I really like to ride AFTER all the wrenching and tuning is DONE.
But this part sucks. LOL.
Even through the initial "were not even close yet" jetting exercise, you could tell this thing really wants to go.
I finally got it to where I was pretty happy with the mid/top but the low/mid was still not right.
I got an e-mail out to Denny and he shot me back some jetting help.
And I have to say, daaayyyyyuuuummmmm.
She has certainly picked up an attitude.
I ended up with a 50 pilot, 2.5 turns out, 158 main and 1st clip on the needle. And that's an OKO 28mm carb.
Wants to flip over in 2nd and pulls the wheels in 3rd as well............with the boys 255 pound Dad on it. Heh. Don't have enough room to see if it will pull the wheels in 4th too. Have to wait for the Glamis trip.
Once we get her in the sand out there, we'll pop in another new plug and see how that environment likes the 158 main.
Thanks Denny, she's a runner.

thanks for the kind words guys ,let me know if theres anything else you need ..have a safe trip !