Flipped The Blaster !

Apr 12, 2009
SW Florida
Hey guys I flipped my blaster the other day and thought nothing of it. I rode for the remainder of the day and when I got home I found the front right tire bent inwards. If I look straight at the bike the top of the tire is leaning into the bike almost like a toe\ camber adjustment but these bikes don't have that..... What could be bent or broken to cause this? tie rods ? Ball joints on a-arms ? I am just curious if anyone else has had this happen? I will definately be taking everything apart as it seems like my handlebars may have bent also. Thanks !

Either the knuckle or the control arm. The upper ball joint is only mated to the upper control arm through a flimsy piece of plate. That plate could have bent downwards causing the balljoint to move in towards the frame. That would give it a heck of a camber.

blasterfrontendcircled.gif

I circled the most likely places for it to bend something. The one on the upper control arm is the most likely.

I flipped my a while ago(when i was still young) and had the same problem. My spindle was bend open when the bike landed on the ground again. I took them of and putted them in a big bench vice and bend it back in shape(we can't always find parts here) . Just don't heat them!!!