Fishin Pics!!!

caught these two guys tonight. the first is about 4.5-5

347becl.jpg

well it's hard takin pix of yourself but this was right around 8lbs. nicest fish i've landed in a while

ar2mr.jpg

another shot. damn pix never do justice

346xahy.jpg

Monsters! NICE bro!

well went fishin again tonight and did pretty well

caught this guy right as we got ready to leave about 5.5-6lbs
fmoyuu.jpg

and this one was about 7 but again takin pix of yourself with a fish makes it hard to show size
21pmd3.jpg

well scot...you're really doin a good job reminding me how much winter weather sucks around here.
supposed to be down into the 20's here tonight, looks like the next fishing i do will be ice fishing :(

nice catches !!!!

man it's beautiful here. 80deg at mid day high 60's at night. just like it was at busco this year. I havne't ever caught so many lunkers in such a short time period in my life. Think i need to fish every day for a while. lol

man it's beautiful here. 80deg at mid day high 60's at night. just like it was at busco this year. I havne't ever caught so many lunkers in such a short time period in my life. Think i need to fish every day for a while. lol

ya lucky basstard lol...nice fish dude I:I

well, bass season officially opened here friday @ midnight, and we were out till 2 am. catching nothing, musta been the cold front that moved through ?
so we went again saturday afternoon when it had warmed up a little, and this 20" 5 lb. smallmouth jumped out of the river and right into my lap :)

bf fish.jpg

i've only ever caught one other 20" smally before, thats about as long as they get around here. i had dreams of grilling the fillets, but left him go to fight another day :)

the PA. state record is over 8 lbs. :eek:........
click for full size
bass_small1997.jpg

[QUOTE="xd45c, post: 600260, member:]I'm not usually one to enjoy catching Crappie, but this one was fun:

73f820c5.jpg

And a Perch my girlfriend snagged:

7a5c8d3e.jpg

Have to get out and do some more fishing, usually too hungover to bother waking up early let alone go fishing.

Sorry pictures are big, posting on the iPad.[/QUOTE]
Love me some crappie fishing.. slip bobber with shad dart n minnow!!

holy chit woody, thats a big crappie and perch !
i've always intended to get into crappie fishing more, but need some lessons and a place they're worth catching.
is that a PA liscence i see on your girl ?

some nice looking fish, we consider any bass bigger than 16 inches a nice one from our lakes here in WI. One of these days I'll have to figure out how to post pics from my phone, got a couple nice smallmouth and some decent northern pics from last year on the phone