first race in a year

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
well i went to a fair last night and raced in the 125-200cc class and i was not happy because they put a built 250r in my class and went and raised hell with the guy that was running the race and he was like so but any ways i told them i would not be back and i came in last i was running aganst a 250r apex 125 and another blaster the 250 won apex cane in 2nd the other blaster (with a stock pipe) came in third and i came in last the only reason the other blaster beat me was because i came into a turn too fast and had to take the outside and he went the inside and passed me i tried calling ken about having a head mod done but he dident answer so i will call him back tomorrow so i can hopefully beat the other blaster at the next race (not at that track) any other ideas on how i can make my bike go a lil faster for not a whole lot of money mods are in my sig

Mud if you race tracks where speed is the essence, go with the Pro Circuit.

If they are short and tight go with the DMC and use a combination of sprockets/ chains.

Last edited by a moderator:
strangely enough, a 250r motor almost fits perfectly into a blaster...... That would be a screamin machine! I only know this cause I have 2 x 250r's and thought about doing this to one of my blasters.

strangely enough, a 250r motor almost fits perfectly into a blaster...... That would be a screamin machine! I only know this cause I have 2 x 250r's and thought about doing this to one of my blasters.

im tossing around the idea of throwing a kx 250 motor in one of my blaster frames

sadly i have a dg

hey man personally if i wanted to get some more power out of my blaster (which i do) the first thing i would do for your situation would be trash that DG and buy the dmc alien exhaust cuz i've heard its powerful as hell in the low to mid range. also then you could modify your air somehow. i run a K&N filter and they can be a little bit of work, but they do make some extra horses. if you really wanted to dig deep get a hemi port or something like that from KOR that'll do some work. I:I

Or give me a call in December. I will have a full race proven quad for sale and a complete spare race motor. All airsal cylinders. You will give that 250 a fit with these motors with your gearing for sure.

hey man personally if i wanted to get some more power out of my blaster (which i do) the first thing i would do for your situation would be trash that DG and buy the dmc alien exhaust cuz i've heard its powerful as hell in the low to mid range. also then you could modify your air somehow. i run a K&N filter and they can be a little bit of work, but they do make some extra horses. if you really wanted to dig deep get a hemi port or something like that from KOR that'll do some work. I:I

yeah well all of that stuff costs money lol and i hope to have a hemi head soon