First Concussion

DeJay126

Apr 7, 2012
Leechburg, PA
www.facebook.com
Well... i've had the blaster for about two months now... and i've been growing bigger balls every time i've gone out for a ride... i tried a crazy hill climb today and ended up with whiplash and a concussion... hahahah gotta love the blaster :-D

Lol, yeah... on the edge without a helmet. I'll never make that mistake again. I'm not riding until I get a helmet. It was pretty scaring waking up after having my head smashed against a tree and run over by the blaster.

yeah i wont ride with out a helmet. i think i did for about 10 minutes the other day and that was just putting around in a field.

Time for an extended swing arm.

Also, I don't live on the edge, I usually fall off. Lol

Tried taking my across a pond other day they built with new housing development behind my house. Top of 3rd, went across, hit mud, blaster stopped dead in tracks. Went over bars, smashed head on front bumper. Big lump. Wont ride without my helmet again.

my face and the dirt have daily dates too. were really getting to know eachother :D lol

i never ride without a helmet. the only time i do is a quick ride around my complex just to get the thing running a little. thats all of a bout 1 min of run time. otherwise i always have a helmate.

For christ sakes dont post that you werent wearing a helemt youll never hear the end of it.lol

The nagging here is worse than you would get from the old lady about banging her sister.

if im just cruising i wont wear one but if i was doing what you were id have one.Im man pretty and plan to stay that way.lol

Yeah, even if im just moving it out of the garage into the driveway, ive at least got the helmet on. You never now what will happen, but thats just me. Sucks though. The inly concussion ive gotten was from football this year. Lol