fenders or no fenders???

fenders, no fender???

• fenders

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • no fenders

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
Fenders are like condoms, they slow you down but keeps you clean & protected.

I like fenders but if there in the way take them off.

i personally like cut fenders on the old style blaster and i hate the way the new hood looks. but i think with no fenders the new hood looks good

well, i'm gonna make you sad then, cause it is now fenderless, i love the space it gives me and i think it looks cooler, and it even looks like the engine might get more air like this

heres some pics

I'm not sad at all, it's your Blaster to do what you want. If it helps then keep it the way you like it.
But for someone who buys, repairs, and sells them, the value of what looks to be a clean ass quad just went down to about $400. And if the fenders are cut, $350.
I'm 6'3", and I must say, my knees never came close to the fenders.

basically they dont do anything to stop mud and all that when youve extended sh*t so if they are in the way take them off, i can see two scenarios....
[1]you are going to get dirty because you have fenders and you have no room for you knees, but some people think it looks cool with them on......
[2]you are still going to get dirty without your fenders but at least you have room for your knees and some people think it looks cool with them off....
simples.

If you ride in creeks alot fenders will help some what to keep you dry, atleast for a while, I know I couldn't ride very fast because the huge amount of water coming off the front tires, but I still say no fenders, haha