• fenders

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • no fenders

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
ok, i have some space issues with my quad, my knees need space from the fenders and i am too lazy to cut them and i kinda like the look of no fenders, so i took one side off today to compare, what do you thonk guys fenders or no front fenders????

Attachments

• Photo-0219.jpg
    Photo-0219.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 185
  • Photo-0218.jpg
    Photo-0218.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Photo-0217.jpg
    Photo-0217.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
no fenders... i dont got any.. fenders dont do sh*t anyways... and u want to have fun when ur riding not having to worry about space and stuff

i say no fenders. they are extar unnecessary weight anyways... like 8 oz worth... but i think it looks better with shaved fenders but it sucks when you cut your hand with the razor knife trying to cut them

in my opinion, if i were to shave the fenders it would be better just to take them off because they would be soo small anyway, i need to shave the rears even soon

im currently rocking no fenders, but cut fenders look good and i like the classic look of full fenders. in your case if your legs hit just run without em, if your front tires are flipped they are only catching 2" of mud anyhow.

well, then that settles it, when my dad gets home i'm gonna ask him if i can take off the fenders, he likes fenders so this is gonna be a tough battle, lol

i have to hunch over the bars when standing( whick i do alot) and i'm not gonna dish out tons of money on a steering stem, just good old tall bars whould do

Fenders all they way! And dont cut them either!
No fenders or cut fenders make the quad look hacked up in my book.

well, i'm gonna make you sad then, cause it is now fenderless, i love the space it gives me and i think it looks cooler, and it even looks like the engine might get more air like this

heres some pics

Attachments

• Photo-0222.jpg
    Photo-0222.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Photo-0221.jpg
    Photo-0221.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Photo-0220.jpg
    Photo-0220.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 166
I'm kinda torn on this issue as well. I like the looks of the bike with them and with out them. I currently don't have any on just to try it out. As far as not enough space you must be all legs, I'm a touch over 6 foot and I don't have any problems with the fenders, handlebars on the other hand, lol.

I voted fenders before I saw that they bothered you and how your really tall for a 13 year old... If you think you made the right choice then YOU DID!

I'm kinda torn on this issue as well. I like the looks of the bike with them and with out them. I currently don't have any on just to try it out. As far as not enough space you must be all legs, I'm a touch over 6 foot and I don't have any problems with the fenders, handlebars on the other hand, lol.

the problem i have is that when i'm on the track i lean hard into corners and my knee eats plastic and gets sore after 30 minutes, and i think it would be bad in a 4 lap supercross when i start racing