Favorite music genre?

Blasting

Dec 23, 2012
Narnia
It's late at night, I'm bored, and have pandora on.

Country and classic rock.

I want everyone to post I:I

classic rock, metal, sleaze rock, metalcore, jazz fusion, baroque classical.

and THRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

answer your question? lol

also, country and classic rock, but rocks the main one. I dont care for rap and hip hop though

Last edited by a moderator:
surprisingly at my age, growing up listening to pink floyd, the doors, led zep, deep purple, jimi hendrix, stones and the who, i can no longer bare listening to it

i'm actually stuck on the 90's alternative post grunge bands that get my blood pumping...staind, disturbed, evanescence, chevelle, korn, tool, rage against the machine, godsmack, older linkin park, limp bizkit, drowning pool, incubus, papa roach, our lady peace, head pe, soundgarden, seether, saliva, ect. and a few of the newer bands...atreyu, a day to remember, silversun pickups, primer55, finger 11, stone sour, puddle of mudd ............

surprisingly at my age, growing up listening to pink floyd, the doors, led zep, deep purple, jimi hendrix, stones and the who, i can no longer bare listening to it

i'm actually stuck on the 90's alternative post grunge bands that get my blood pumping...staind, disturbed, evanescence, chevelle, korn, tool, rage against the machine, godsmack, older linkin park, limp bizkit, drowning pool, incubus, papa roach, our lady peace, head pe, soundgarden, seether, saliva, ect. and a few of the newer bands...atreyu, a day to remember, silversun pickups, primer55, finger 11, stone sour, puddle of mudd ............

all the above listed are great bands!!! Great choices!!!!

I grew up listening to zeppelin the doors and them too.. but I was born in the 90s :D

I actually grew up on a wide variety from johny cash to poison to janes addiction to slayer even though i grew up on a farm lol. Fav all time band is rage against the machine though, but now i just keep it on the country channel

I actually grew up on a wide variety from johny cash to poison to janes addiction to slayer even though i grew up on a farm lol. Fav all time band is rage against the machine though, but now i just keep it on the country channel

My dads a truck driver and all he listens to is I believe channel 59 the country station.. Other than that a lot of wannabe rednecks in New Jersey listen to country.. Apparently I act like one and just cause I wear work boots,a browning hoodie,and listen to country people think I am..

And I rock sublime a lot.. And know all those bands you listed lol

Reactions: nboldman