Fat Boy 2

Why are you needing a quieter one? and 160buck for 2-4 db really ain't worth it. You can probably repack your existing silencer with more packing and gain 2-4 db, Also if you are riding public land you won't have a approved spark arrestor.

tbh what I have notice riding my bike is that most of the sound seems to come from that massive head pipe more so then from the silencer, but that could just be me.

The reason I am wanting a quieter silencer is because I have to ride through neighborhoods to get to trails and I'm afriad someone is going to complain. Right now I have an FMF fatty gold series head pipe and a DG silencer that is in bad condition. I was looking at the FMF powercore 2 silencer, any input on that? Should I just repack my DG and see what that does?

The reason I am wanting a quieter silencer is because I have to ride through neighborhoods to get to trails and I'm afriad someone is going to complain. Right now I have an FMF fatty gold series head pipe and a DG silencer that is in bad condition. I was looking at the FMF powercore 2 silencer, any input on that? Should I just repack my DG and see what that does?

put a FMF turbine core on it, it has a spark arrester in it and is quiet

since its in bad cond will you sell it for cheap ?