fastest 450?

i hear the ds450 is the best for trail riders bec im pretty sure outta all the 08 models that 1 had the most power and ik for a fact it was the lightest, best mass centralized, i hear the ktms best all around and the yfzr is nasty i dont think the ltrs can keep up the the 2nd gen yfz

i want a 450, if i could pick a brand spanking new one for sure it would be the yfz450x, 46 in wide, fuel injection mapping for blipping the throttle and whipping the tail its an all out trail ripper

this thread anit gana give you a answer its all on what you like id say ltr 450 but thats what i like everyones gana have a differnt opion

th yfz450x has a little sputter in the low rpm range, they do have good power and handle good.
the trx450r is one of the worse out of the box but that is because honda figured people would mod it anyways, so why not make it have some of the best geometry and just not put top of the line parts on it because people will just put something else on it. so they made it cheap.
lt450r are pretty sweet looking. never seen the other ones yet or rode one.

If money were no object, I might get the KTM, powerful, well-made, with good ready to race parts. The only addition you would have to make is a steering stabilizer.

However, the DS450s, especially the 2010 MX model are flat out badass. They have the most stock HP, reliable ROTAX motors, and once again lots of good ready to race parts. Check one out up close, you will be impressed.

Who is dominating racing right now? Can-Am and Suzuki.

here is a good review between the z and the r, i want the 450r because i feel honda makes good quality 4pokes, and as said above, cheaper outa the box and you are gunna mod them anyways, its an addiction :p

If money were no object, I might get the KTM, powerful, well-made, with good ready to race parts. The only addition you would have to make is a steering stabilizer.

However, the DS450s, especially the 2010 MX model are flat out badass. They have the most stock HP, reliable ROTAX motors, and once again lots of good ready to race parts. Check one out up close, you will be impressed.

Who is dominating racing right now? Can-Am and Suzuki.

I'm not sold on those Can-Ams yet. John Natalie has had mechanical failures in 2 or 3 races, yet Chad Wienen has had any? Personally I prefer a Japanese bike like Honda or Yamaha.